Troika CPE prep Course | Group 2 - Thursdays | An exclusive course for Troika Members
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
The aim of this course is to prepare participants to take the C2 Proficiency (CPE) exam. It is not a language development course. To join the course, participants must already be at C2 proficiency level.
*This course isn't eligible for the Troika Member 100% discount coupon.
*Discount coupons are not cumulative.
Course admission process
To be accepted on the course, candidates must submit the following:
· a CPE long turn activity recorded on video (2min)
· an essay (240-280 words)
· the score achieved on the Test your English (General English), which is available on the Cambridge English website - https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/
The long turn and essay topics will be emailed to candidates. Candidates must send the video, the essay and a screenshot of the Test your English score to email@example.com by January 6, 2021.
· CPE- Group 2 - Thursdays, 19-21h, starting on 14/01/2021 and ending on 10/06/2021
Please note that there are two CPE prep course options - CPE 1 and CPE 2. Candidates are free to choose the option that best suits their schedule. But bear in mind that there is a limit of 10 participants per group, so spaces will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
The course includes a total of 42 synchronous online contact hours. Lessons have the duration of 2 hours and will be held once a week. Candidates are expected to set aside at least another 2 hours per week for homework and further exam practice.
Candidates must acquire Objective Proficiency Student’s Book with Answers, 2nd edition (For revised exam from March 2013), Annette Capel & Wendy Sharp, Cambridge English.
The Workbook will not be used on the course, but candidates are free to purchase it in case they want to have extra material for self-study.
Candidates should be ready to sit the exam on June 11, 2021.
Please note that if you fail to register for this date, the next one available on the Cambridge English calendar is November 27, 2021. Once you’ve chosen the most suitable test centre for you, make sure you confirm the exact date of the exam with them as these may vary from centre to centre.
Lite members: R$1.360,00
Pro members: have a 50% discount (R$680,00)
Major members: have a 30% discount (R$952,00)
The course fee is payable by credit card and can be paid in up to 12 installments.
· Lessons will be recorded and made available for 2 weeks (15 days) for participants to watch in case they need to miss any of the lessons. After this period, the recorded lessons will be no longer available.
· Lessons will be held on Zoom.
Special conditions apply for Troika Members. Become a member now!
- Troika CPE prep CourseR$1,360R$1,3600R$0