Horário e local
Sobre o evento
If you want to get into teacher education, this is the course for you. You are going to look at the theories behind teacher development and will experiment with models of professional development, training session design, lesson observation, feedback and supervision frameworks -- all you need to kick off your career as a teacher trainer.
July 23 - 27 (from 9am to 5pm; on the 27th from 9am to 1pm)
Who are the tutors?
Vinicius Nobre, Paulo Dantas and Ricardo Barros.
R$ 1750, payable in up to 12 instalments (fees may apply)
- Course Introduction - From teacher to trainer and The KASA framework. Tutors: Vinnie + all tutors
- Training vs CPD - Training Methodology. Tutor: Vinnie
- How can I design an effective training session: Input types and activity types. Tutor: Vinnie
- Lesson Planning. Tutor: Vinnie
- Feedback: Giving oral feedback to teachers. Tutor: Vinnie
- Observation and Supervision I : the role of the observer - writing a report . Tutor: Vinnie
- Language Awareness: identifying errors and focusing on teachers' accuracy. Tutor: Ricardo Barros
- Promoting Development. Tutor: Ricardo Barros
- Observation and Supervision II : identifying good teaching practice, prioritizing. Tutor: Vinnie
- Observation and Supervision III : observing a lesson. Tutor: Vinnie
- Preparing a workshop + delivery. Tutors: Paulo Dantas and Ricardo Barros
- Case studies: professional development for Teachers Educators. Tutor: Vinnie
- Regular TicketR$1,750R$1,7500R$0